Available in Italy from 16 September 2016, the new thinner and lighter model of the PlayStation®4 (PS4 ™) system (CUH-2000 series), has a reduced volume of 30% compared to previous models and a weight reduced by 25% compared to to the original model (CUH-1000 series) and 16% compared to the second model (CUH-1200 series). The new PS4 system is also more energy efficient, since electricity consumption has been cut by more than 34% compared to the original model and by 28% compared to the second model.
Furthermore, with a view to the future of image technology, all PS4 systems, including the new thinner model and PlayStation®4 Pro support (via system software upgrade) HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology * ¹, which allows better reproduction of light and shadow and offers a much wider range of colors. Owners of a TV compatible with the HDR standard will be able to enjoy games and other content supported by the most realistic images, extraordinarily vivid and more faithful to the way the human eye actually sees the world.
– PlayStation 4 thinner, lighter and with lower power consumption.
– Hard Disk: 500 GB.
– 30% smaller and 16% lighter than the base model. Energy consumption has been reduced by 28%.
– Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range), a system that preserves color details.
– New and intuitive interface to organize games, apps and share them.
– Processor and GPU power unchanged from the previous model.
– The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller design has been updated and now includes an even more visible colored light bar.
The bundle includes:
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 10 cm|
Single-chip custom processor
|BD/ DVD drive (read only)|
BD × 6 CAV
Super-Speed USB (USB 3.1 Gen1) port × 2
Ethernet（10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T）×1
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
5 ºC – 35ºC
HDMI™ out port (HDR output supported)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.